Pick Me is a letterpress and hand-lettering studio run by lettering artist Sabine Pick. Sabine works with two antique presses – a Vandercook SP-15 proof press and a Chandler & Price platen press – and a beautiful collection of ink and elegant pen nibs.
Sabine approached woronthebird for help in planning next steps for her brand. Wordonthebird undertook a review of the business and marketing activity to date through a Marketing Health Check. We looked at:
- the marketing mix.
- marketing objectives.
- marketing planning and strategies to achieve them.
- potential risks to the business.
- brand positioning and target markets.
- marketing materials.
- e-marketing and social media.
Outcomes for the brand were:
- practical and actionable solutions.
- a sense of direction.
- clarity and vision for the future of the business.
- a to-do list with achievable goals and objectives.
The health check has been followed up with coaching/mentoring sessions and advice relating to ad-hoc marketing opportunities, as they have arisen.