Wordonthebird is a boutique marketing consultancy led by creative producer, designer, wordsmith, marketeer and all round top bird, Rachel Rowe.
Rachel Rowe is a highly motivated creative leader, with a proven track record of innovative communication and organisational solutions in arts management, the creative industries, media and marketing.
• an innovator, with the ability to build a single creative direction that links assets, audiences/customers, community and key stakeholders locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
• a dynamic problem solver, with the ability to research, analyse, design, plan and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• an organiser, with a detail oriented focus from conception to completion, and exceptional time, event and project management skills.
• a confident communicator, with a strong design background, articulate verbal and persuasive media, concept, proposal, grant and report writing skills.
• a sustainable strategist and green marketeer, with a commitment to ethical and egalitarian thinking and innovation, and a focus on education.
• a motivator, with the ability to develop and inspire a cohesive, skill based team of individuals working towards the mission statement and objectives of an organisation.
If you like what you see get in touch for an obligation free skype or phone chat to workshop the scope of your project.
+61 422 224339