Love Byron Bay Crêperie and Chocolate Boutique is a new business, specialising in international and local chocolate. Alison has a background in business & marketing and an appreciation for the finer things in life. She is dedicated to sourcing, creating and sharing a quality chocolate experience, cultivating an understanding of cocoa, stimulating the palate with a discerning appreciation, and firing the imagination with unique chocolate encounters.
Wordonthebird worked with Alison to build a comprehensive identity for the new brand. This included:
- brand analysis, brand identity and logo concepting.
- design of new corporate identity including logo variations, colour palette, business card design, formatting for web, social media, letterheads and email signature.
- a suite of packaging for a signature chocolate range.
- a website designed and coded on a user-friendly CMS, including e-commerce and Mailchimp. The website was required to be mobile phone/tablet friendly and Google Analytics integrated.
- location/product photography for use on website and in advertising campaigns.
- copywriting content for website and promotional materials.
Alison also commissioned wordonthebird to establish a social media campaign across blog, Facebook and Instagram for the new brand. This campaign is managed on an ongoing basis by wordonthebird.