Liberation Larder rescue good food that would otherwise end up in landfill and make sure this food reaches folk in need, either as hot meals, fresh food parcels or emergency frozen meals. Liberation Larder captures the imagination of people because they provide a practical solution to the problems of food waste and food insecurity in our community.
Wordonthebird approached Liberation Larder early in 2016 to offer pro-bono support to the organisation on an ongoing basis.
Support to date has included:
- initiating a new Instagram identity
- establishing a social media campaign for the organisation…’sharing the stories of our clients, donors and volunteers’. This campaign is managed on an ongoing basis by wordonthebird.
- creating written and photographic content for the campaign
- developing a series of marketing materials, using the content from the campaign, for use across corporate and consumer donor marketing.
Outcomes for the organisation are:
- increased brand awareness
- increased donations
- a more professional brand image